We’re nearly in the second month of February, so it seems like now is the time to finally (!) celebrate what happened in 2015. (I don’t know about you but I’m finding that 2016 is off to a roaring start!)
In 2015 I was thrilled to have the opportunity to work with 9 new clients and 2 existing clients!
The new work allowed me to increase my scope by:
• Writing about training and development and eLearning (topics about which I have a lot of passion)
• Interviewing my client’s customers to draft powerful first-person testimonies
• Leveraging my experiences within HR departments to help job seekers craft resumes
• Exploring how to engage and create community with potential and future coaches on social media
• Expanding my HR focus to include the health care and trucking industries
I’ve also benefited from networking and building relationships with:
The Careful Cents Club (an amazing group for freelancers on Facebook)
The team behind The HR Gazette , a great resource for HR and management news
Rhonda Taylor from HR Marketer, who I’ve known for a few years, but was happy to meet in person this year at #HRTech2015
In terms of metrics:
• Represented client on Twitter at two industry conferences
• Published 31 posts in O.C. Tanner’s online publication, ‘a magazine’
• Published 28 posts at eLearning Brothers
• Wrote 38 email newsletters for clients
• Enjoyed my first podcast interview with Intrepid HR
I’ll close by saying that I hope we have the opportunity to work together in 2016!
And if we’re already partnering, let’s keep doing great work that contributes to the people side of the business!