LIVE from Las Vegas, at #HRTechConf, we were joined by Liz Sheffield, Freelance Copywriter for HR Services.
A little more about Liz Sheffield:
– Copywriter specializing in the HR marketplace.
– Attending HR Tech to meet potential clients.
– Likes to work with companies where they share her passion.
– Former HR professional with Starbucks and Sur Le Tablé.
Understanding the Pain Points of the HR Tech Buyer – Liz Sheffield
1. Such a great opportunity to work with so many companies and feed my need for more knowledge.
2. The Learning Cloud Concept — really looks at what employees can share.
3. Start-up Pavilion – so impressive and exciting.
4. Big Focus on Data: How does that affect every point int he employee life cycle?
5. 72% of millennials want a career path identified before they accept a job.
“Find some people that you really want to connect with, attend the demos: you don’t know what you don’t know.” – Liz Sheffield
intrepidHR is made possible by Dovetail Software!
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions and help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative and support costs, diagnose and resolve complex business problems, increase efficiency, and improve employee and customer support.
Your hosts, direct from Las Vegas!
RAYANNE THORN works in hiring, strategy, marketing, and business development with tech start-up companies and has held several high-level positions in the HR and recruiting technology space. She has been responsible for hiring, branding, marketing, sales, and partnership strategies.
In addition to her professional experience, Thorn is an accomplished blogger, sharing her thoughts on business today, leadership, industry expertise and how they often intersect with life and as a job search contributor for Huffington Post. A widely-sought after public speaker, she has shared her insight at numerous business and HR/recruiting industry conferences and events.
TODD SCHNICK is a recovering national political operative (a claim to fame is that Chris Matthews predicted he would go to jail during the 2000 Florida Recount), was an aide to a congressman, ran several state party organizations, and managed campaigns from governor to city council.
Now, Todd is a marketing, content, and media strategist, media host + producer, distance runner, and makes his home in Brookhaven, GA (Metro Atlanta). He has written five books, and has been named a Top Sales + Marketing Influencer and Blogger.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.